Skepticule 049: Joy-killing infected boils on the arse of humanity; Cancer cures; Animal photosynthesis;
- Facebook thread on free parking for churchgoers (link will only work for members of the group)
- Hulda Regehr Clark: The Cure for All Cancers — information centre
- Ralph Nimmann's review of Clark's book
- Amygdalin — wiki
- Aric Sigman on Newsnight — YouTube
- BBC Panorama — Cancer: Hope for Sale?
- Quackometer: Dr Hilary Jones promotes Burzynski
- Rhys Morgan
- Jonathan MS Pearce: Why don't animals photosynthesize?
- Answers in Genesis — vegetarian animals
- Surviving on sunlight
- Stephen Law's Evil God Challenge
Thanks to Paul (Sinbad) Thompson for editing this episode.
Paul Thompson ("Sinbad")
The Skeptical Probe
Paul Orton, militant agnostic
Missing God Gene
Paul S. Jenkins
Notes from an Evil Burnee
Send feedback to email@example.com, write a review on iTunes or post a comment below.
Skepticule is a production of Willowsoft Communications
Skepticule is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Click this link to download the mp3 file:
To listen now, click the 'P' on the player below (make sure your speakers are turned up).