Skepticule 079: WinSciFest; Gout remedy; WW1 commemoration; Homophones; Papal paedophilia stats; Leon's feedback; Open-mindedness; Nate Phelps' awful QED talk; Fundamentalism;
- Winchester Science Festival
- Beware of the Mantis: Giant six-legged all-terrain robotic creature revealed
- Jocelyn Bell Burnell
- Little Atoms interview (Neil Denny)
- Hampshire Skeptics Society
- James Thomas
- Harlow WW1 commemoration
- Independent — Homophonia: Social media strategist fired after blog post about homophones 'was seen as relating to homosexuality'
- Eats, Shoots and Leaves — Lynne Truss
- Raw Story — Utah man fired after boss complains blog post about homophones made school sound gay
- Tim Torkildson's personal blog
- Paulsgrove paedophile/paediatrician attack debunked: BBC — Whispering game — Brendan O'Neill
- Crooks and Liars — School Blogger Fired Because 'Homophonia'
- Anonymous Steve — Open-mindedness
- Joe Nickell
- Matt Dillahunty
- Britney Spears — Awesome!
- Nathan Phelps QED keynote
- Nathan Phelps Skepticule 070 interview
- Pearced Off — Fundamentalism
- Russell Blackford & Udo Schüklenk — 50 Great Myths about Atheism
- Bill Maher — Rational Wiki
Editing & shownotes: Paul S. Jenkins
The Skeptical Probe
Paul Orton, militant agnostic
Missing God Gene
Paul S. Jenkins
Notes from an Evil Burnee
Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org, write a review on iTunes or post a comment below.
Skepticule is a production of Willowsoft Communications
Skepticule is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Click this link to download the mp3 file:
To listen now, click the 'P' on the player below (make sure your speakers are turned up).