Skepticule 059: Living after death; Anglican extinction; Secular coronation; HRH birthday tribute; Skeptics wrong; Self-censoring atheists; Reconsidering Freenet; Invisible gods;
- "Can the dead really live again?" (PDF)
- "Jehovah's Circular Witnesses" — Notes from an Evil Burnee
- George Cary — "Church 'is on the brink of extinction': Ex-Archbishop George Carey warns of Christianity crisis" — Mail Online
- Father Ted
- The Vicar of Dibley
- Stephen Evans — National Secular Society — "Secularism seeks to balance everyone’s religious freedoms fairly. Why would anyone oppose that?"
- Edzard Ernst — "A tribute to Prince Charles, champion of anti-science, on his 65th birthday"
- Anonymous Steve
- University of Florida — "New UF study shows early North Americans lived with extinct giant beasts"
- Edward Tabash — "Atheists Must Not Self-Censor" — Free Inquiry
- Greta Christina — Why Are You Atheists So Angry?
- Freenet — Skepticule 058
- "Google to tackle images of child sexual abuse with search and Youtube changes" — Guardian
- Johnathan M. S. Pearce — Pearced Off
- James A. Lindsay — Dot, Dot, Dot: Infinity Plus God Equals Folly
- John W. Loftus — The Outsider Test for Faith
Paul Thompson ("Sinbad")
The Skeptical Probe
Paul Orton, militant agnostic
Missing God Gene
Paul S. Jenkins
Notes from an Evil Burnee
Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org, write a review on iTunes or post a comment below.
Skepticule is a production of Willowsoft Communications
Skepticule is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Click this link to download the mp3 file:
To listen now, click the 'P' on the player below (make sure your speakers are turned up).