This is the thirty-eighth episode of Skepticule Extra — aka the We Three Pauls Special Christmas Podcast.
Paul Thompson ("Sinbad")
The Skeptical Probe
Missing God Gene
Paul S. Jenkins
Notes from an Evil Burnee
- Bruce Lynn's Facebook link — Beer-can Festivus pole
- Freedom From Religion Foundation
- Bacchus — Brumalia
- Bill O'Reilly: Christianity is not a religion — YouTube
- Dave Silverman
- Christianity: definition from Dictionary.com
- Skeptics in the Pub — High Wycombe
- Santa Claus — Saint Nicholas
- Council of Nicaea
- Wizzard — I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day
- Jonathan Pearce — The Nativity
- Immaculate Conception
- Isaiah prophecy
- Justin Martyr
("Jingle Bells" loop for this episode provided by BeatSuite.com from the Free Christmas Content selection.)
Send feedback to email@example.com, write a review on iTunes or post a comment below. There is also a Skepticule Extra Forum for further discussion of topics covered in the show (plus other topics). Follow the link to try out the forum.
Skepticule Extra is a production of Willowsoft Communications
Skepticule Extra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.