This is the twenty-first episode of Skepticule Extra (or the podcast of PPPaaauuulllsss).
Patient and Persistent
Paul Thompson ("Sinbad")
The Skeptical Probe
Paul S. Jenkins
Notes from an Evil Burnee
- BBC News: Bideford Town Council prayers
- House of Commons prayers
- The Big Questions — BBC
- Rev. Rose Hudson Wilkin — Speaker's Chaplain
- Matthew 6: 5-8
- Dembski & Licona — Evidence for God
- J. Anderson Thomson, Jr., MD — why we believe in god(s)
- Ellen G. White
- Euthyphro dilemma
- Glenn Peoples
- Matt Flannagan
- What Made It OK for God to Kill Women, Children in Old Testament?
- Don Mower
- Darwin Day Lecture — Congress Hall — Adam Rutherford
- BBC Horizon — Playing God
- Arthur C. Clarke — The Fountains of Paradise
- Audio of lecture (by the Pod Delusion)
- Justin Shieber — Yahweh or Myweh podcast episodes 4 & 8
- Reasonable Doubts podcast episode 97
- Todd Pitner
Send feedback to email@example.com, write a review on iTunes or post a comment below. There is also a Skepticule Extra Forum for further discussion of topics covered in the show (plus other topics). Follow the link to try out the forum.
Skepticule Extra is a production of Willowsoft Communications
Skepticule Extra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.